DENTAL SEMINAR SERIES – A 360 DEGREE APPROACH
STRATEGIES FOR STARTING, BUYING OR SELLING YOUR PRACTICE
Bank of America Practice Solutions cordially invites you to attend this valuable seminar. At the event you will receive helpful information on what you need to know when starting your own practice. Interact with industry experts in a lively, open discussion.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Figuring the value of a prctice and negotiating the best deal
- Finding the right buyer or seller
- How do you become C.E.O. of your dental practice
- Understand the importance of constuction and design when you set out to build your new office
- How to legally structure a transition
- Top 5 legal aspects of every transition
- 100% financing options available*
- Bank of America Practice Solutions – Brad Beck, Senior VP and Justin Schafer, VP
- Fortune Management – Bernie Stoltz
- Dental & Medical Counsel – Ali Oromchian, J.D., L.L.M.
- Burkhart Dental – Lisa Wells
- The Kohan Group, Inc. – Mohsen Ghoreishi, CEO & President
- Blue Northern Builders, Inc. – Morgan Davis
Space is limited, enroll by October 12, 2016 – Dinner will be provided
Thursday, November 3, 2016; Registration 6:00 pm; Seminar 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Crow Canyon Country Club, 711 Silver Lade Drive, Danville, CA 94526
RSVP By email firstname.lastname@example.org By phone 614-329-1709
BACK TO MEDIA CENTER
* Subject to credit approval, restrictions apply. Sponsorship of the event is not an endorsement of approval of the non affiliated speakers, programs or products of Fortune Management, Dental & Medical Counsel, Burkhart Dental, The Kohan Group, or Blue Northern Builders. Bank of America Practice Solutions is a division of Bank of America N.A. Bank of America is a registered trademark of Bank of America Corporation.